Balance the cold, windy seasonal effects
Wondering how to balance any dry or
cracking skin, anxiety, overwhelment, being really really on the go, fear, loneliness, lack of concentration, short memory, constipation, light or missing moon flow for you or your family?
In Ayurveda speak those things mentioned above are related to Vata dosha. Everyone is made up of their own unique blend of all three doshas (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha).
3 recommendations for you to balance Vata are:
1. Relaxing guided visualization every morning before you get out of bed to calibrate to the day and calm your nervous system and put a routine in which calms Vata. Repeat in the evening around 9pm before you go to bed before 10pm.
2. -Completely avoid raw foods, cold drinks.
- Everything needs to be warm and unctuous foods, with grounding vegetables and more heating spices. Add more healthy oil, ghee if you can!! To every meal!!
-drink CCF (cumin, coriander, fennel tea throughout day)
-for adults 1/2 tsp of triphala powder as tea each day for 42 days (or so 😌). Recommended to let herbs seep overnight then do a shot of the tea in the am, doesn’t need to be hot, warm if possible.
- Follow the Vata pacifying diet & lifestyle: https://www.ayurveda.com/resources/food-and-nutrition/food-guidelines
3. Warm oil massage (abhyanga). Sesame is perfect. Whole body especially soles of the feets and top of the head. If you notice any heating symptoms on skin or in digestion/ bowel movement switch to more neutral oil/ lmk
For more specific recommendations what I could use to know to understand what is current is how is everyone’s/ your digestion. Ie what is the bowel movement /menstruation situation. How many times a day, volume, consistency, does it float (very important)? How does your tongue look? White, film, moist, dry, yellow etc. Please feel free to reach out for a personalized and specific consultation and recommendations to calm imbalances and feel your best.
Much love and many blessings
all ways 🌺❤️🌺